Chemistry for O Level series
Chemistry for Cambridge O Level has been written to provide up-to-date coverage of the material required for the latest Cambridge International Examinations O Level Chemistry 5070 syllabus.
About this Series
- A comprehensive text covering all of the material needed for Cambridge International Examinations O Level Chemistry
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations
- Full colour illustrations, engaging photographs and clear diagrams
- Learning objectives at the start of each chapter to get the student thinking about the chapter content
- Definitions of key terms
- Chapter summaries in the form of ‘Key Points’ to help students review their learning and identify where additional work might be needed
- ‘Check your Understanding’ exercises within the text that are focused on particular parts of the chapter content
- ‘How to do it’ boxes giving worked examples of different chemical calculations
- A full range of practical activities covering all the requirements of the syllabus
- O Level style questions at the end of each chapter to allow students to check their understanding as they work through the book.
- Past examination paper questions at the end of each chapter show the student how they might expect the chapter content to be examined
- Derek is a highly experienced teacher, examiner and consultant on Science curriculum. He has been writing science learning and teaching materials for over 30 years