Physics for O Level series
Physics for Cambridge O Level has been written to provide up-to-date coverage of the material required for the latest Cambridge International Examinations O Level Physics 5054 syllabus.
About this Series
- A comprehensive text covering all of the material needed for Cambridge O Level Physics
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations
- Full colour illustrations, engaging photographs and clear diagrams
- Learning objectives at the start of each chapter to get the student thinking about the chapter content
- Definitions of key terms
- Chapter summaries in the form of ‘Key Points’ to help students review their learning and identify where additional work might be needed
- ‘Check your Understanding’ exercises within the text that are focused on particular parts of the chapter content
- Worked examples of different calculations
- A full range of experiments covering the requirements of the syllabus
- Cambridge O Level style questions at the end of each chapter to allow students to check their understanding as they work through the book.
- Past examination questions at the end of each chapter show the students how they might expect the chapter content to be examined.
Pauline Anning is a highly experienced teacher, examiner and consultant in science. She has been writing science learning and teaching materials for over 15 years.