The Environment of Pakistan series
The Environment of Pakistan has been written specially to prepare pupils for the Cambridge O Level Pakistan Studies syllabus 2059/02 and has been endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
The Environment of Pakistan provides information from the most up-to-date sources available. A key strength is the quality and quantity of data in the form of maps, diagrams, graphs, tables and photographs. This data supports and is well-integrated with the text which is written in a clear and simple style.
Modern geography is an all-encompassing discipline that is often described as “the world discipline.” It is the study of human development (human geography), the natural environment (physical geography) and how the two have and continue to both interact and impact each other (environmental geography).
About this Series
- Complete and in-depth coverage of every aspect of the Cambridge International Examinations syllabus
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations
- Easy to use; comprises of 12 comprehensive units making the book easy-to-use for both students as well as teachers
- Up-to-date information sources –
- Includes Cambridge exam-type and previous Cambridge examination questions
- Exam guidance to help students achieve their best in examination
- Skills Book largely based on data from the textbook to help consolidate and extend student learning and has been endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for Cambridge O Level Pakistan Studies syllabus 2059/02
- Teacher Support Book for Skills Book – This material has not been through the Cambridge endorsement
- Skills Book
- Teacher Support Book for Skills Book