The History and Culture Of Pakistan series
The History and Culture of Pakistan has been written specifically for the Cambridge O Level Pakistan Studies syllabus 2059/01 and has been endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
The History and Culture of Pakistan covers the history of Pakistan up to 1999 and provides students with the comprehensive and in-depth knowledge required to achieve their best in the Cambridge examinations.
History is the study of past events relating to the discovery, collection, organization, and presentation of information about these events. While the term includes cosmic, geologic, and organic history, it is often implied to mean human history. It may chronologically record significant events affecting a nation or institution – often including an explanation of their causes – or follow the story of an individual. Without knowing our own history, we would not know who we are today!
About this Series
- Complete and in-depth coverage of every aspect of the Cambridge International Examinations syllabus
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations
- Divided into 3 sections in the same way the Cambridge syllabus is divided
- 16 chapters mirror the ‘Key Questions’ set out in the Cambridge syllabus with coverage of all the content set out in the ‘specified content’
- ‘Exam-style’ questions at the end of each chapter
- Source-based questions in the style of the examination provided throughout the text for practice
- Numerous maps and photographs that provide useful information and keep the text interesting
- ‘Key Questions’ at the beginning of each chapter and ‘Aid To Learning’ questions throughout the text
- Graphs and diagrams that supply important data
- The ‘Read on …’ sections provide additional information to satisfy the curiosity of students keen to know more about the personalities and events in the exciting history of Pakistan
- Skills Book to further support student learning and examination preparation and has been endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for Cambridge O Level Pakistan Studies syllabus 2059/01
- Teacher’s Guide – Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for Cambridge O Level Pakistan Studies syllabus 2059/01
- Teacher Support Book for Skills Book – This material has not been through the Cambridge endorsement
- Skills Book
- Teacher’s Guide
- Teacher Support Book for the Skills Book