Language Tree series
Language Tree is a comprehensive 10 level series from K.G. to Class 9 focused on providing age appropriate content at each stage of a child’s development. Furthermore the length of the series provides continuity and progression, of key importance to both learners and teachers.
‘Student’s Book K’, the K.G. title has been developed for pupils ages 4 to 5. Supported by two activity-based workbooks (KA and KB) and including notes to the teacher on every page, it is easy to implement in the classroom. This book and its related workbooks form the foundation for the remainder of the series.
About this Series
- Follows an integrated approach to English language development
- Student Book K:
- Colourful and well structured
- Provides guidance to the teacher on every page
- Contains fun activities
- Practice of listening, speaking, reading, writing, thinking and viewing skills
- Plenty of reading practice and comprehension skills with many different types of texts
- 2 activity-based workbooks (KA & KB) available containing exercises which practice specific skills as well as provide opportunities to fill in forms, interpret charts, edit text and extract information
- Teacher’s Support Books available to maximize impact of the series in the classroom; provide unit-by-unit suggestions for homework, extension work, assessment and answers to the exercises