New English Basic series
Designed to provide complete support for the daily English lesson.
New English Basics mirror the activities and curriculum areas covered in English lessons on a week-by-week and topic-by-topic basis. The series has been written for children between the ages of 3 to 5.
About this Series
- Follows the curriculum guidance for basic skills for the foundation stage as covered in the UK National Literacy Strategy and National Curriculum
- Each book in the series is divided into 30 units of work focusing on one clear objective
- Provides progression allowing the child to work systematically through the series
- Contains activities specially designed for the Pre-School environment and focused on Pre-School requirements
- Structured – based on the following key features:
- A consistent pattern is used throughout the series to emphasize targeted objectives
- Learning objectives are targeted through titles on every page
- Observational skills are developed through a ‘Look and Learn’ section
- Concepts are enriched through ‘Challenges’ in the last section of every page further reinforcing targeted objectives
- ‘Practice’ sections provide straight forward practice activities while enabling the child to think and develop concepts
Designed to appeal to children; attractive and colourful