Khazeena e Urdu series
Khazeena-e-Urdu is a new Urdu language scheme for classes KG to 8.
It aims at developing the various skills – including grammar – required for students to listen, read, write and converse in Urdu. The length of the series provides for continuity and progression into secondary years.
About this Series
- Focus on the development of Urdu language and creative skills
- Contains a wide range of texts
- Every chapter contains new words to expand the students vocabulary
- Definitions of new words provided at the end of the book
- Contains a variety of fun-filled activities
- Colourful and meaningful illustrations
- Assessment pages for checking pupils’ progress
- Skills Books for the reinforcement of concepts (for books 1 to 5)
- Easy-to-use Teacher Resource Books