Classroom English series
A skills-based English language course of 5 books for Classes 1 to 5, with carefully integrated exercises and fun activities aimed at providing a broad approach to development of English skills.
An easy-to-use series providing activities to help students master essential English skills. This series is easy to implement in the classroom with a regular pattern of topics. Each book in the series contains 1 year’s work together with systematic planned revision. This series provides continuity and progression throughout the primary school years.
About this Series
- Units presented in a systematic structure across each book in the series
- Each unit developed around a theme interesting to children
- These themes provide links with creative activities
- Each book covers essential skills such as
- Reading & Understanding section focused on comprehension skills
- Word study & Grammar sections composed of sequential exercises concentrating on helping students to strengthen their performance through carefully graded progression
- Dictionary section focuses on vocabulary and covers age relevant areas to gain a clear understanding of the English language and its correct usage
- Sections on Writing, Poetry and Puzzle to add enjoyment and purpose to the classroom
- Thinking and Sharing section, including activities to develop students social and moral skills as well as to foster purposeful group discussion
- Answer Books for teachers