English Matters series
English Matters is a comprehensive series of 6 books for students of K.G. to Class 5 focused on providing complete support for teachers as well as students during English language classes.
A wide range of text extracts and related activities in a highly illustrated, clearly structured and easy to use form ensure pupils are motivated and teachers are able to maximize their teaching time.
About this Series
- Informed by the UK National Literacy Framework Strategy
- Clearly and effectively structured to maximize learning, it includes:
- Activities for Comprehension, Grammar & Punctuation and Spelling & Writing
- Self-assessment units to check progress
- Writing Focus units to support compositional writing
- ‘Focus’ areas highlighted at the top of most pages to clearly convey objectives
- Full colour illustrations to maintain students interest
- Recommended to be used with Collins Junior Dictionary for Word level activities
- Teacher Resource Books also available