Language Tree series
Language Tree is a comprehensive 10 level series from K.G. to Class 9 focused on providing age appropriate content at each stage of a child’s development. Furthermore the length of the series provides continuity and progression, of key importance to both learners and teachers.
The series integrates all aspects of language and provides ample variety to use in different situations independently.
About this Series
- Follows an integrated approach
- Thorough practice of each language point
- Practice of listening, speaking, reading, writing, thinking and viewing skills
- Plenty of reading practice and comprehension skills with a variety of text types
- Variety of integrated exercises with clear instructions for regular assessment
- Workbooks available containing exercises which practice specific skills as well as provide opportunities to fill in forms, interpret charts, edit text and extract information
- Teacher’s Support Books available to maximize impact of the series in the classroom; provide unit-by-unit suggestions for homework, extension work, assessment and answers to the exercises