Focus on Grammar & Punctuation series
English Language Skills – Grammar and Punctuation, aims to develop children’s ability to use the English language clearly, concisely and effectively.
This series provides the foundation of sentence formation through a firm understanding of grammar and punctuation. Taking a systematic approach of introduction and consolidation of key skills, the books progress from level to level while giving students confidence in their growing understanding and competence. With 30 units of work in each book of the series, each book is sufficient for one school year.
About this Series
- Provides a clear explanation of each teaching objective, with examples
- Explains sentence formation through grammar and punctuation exercises
- Key structural features of the series, across the books, include:
- Clearly identified teaching objectives
- Clearly identified teaching focus
- Interesting and absorbing activities differentiated at foundation, intermediate and challenging levels of difficulty
- Provides whole class, group or individual work
- Contains work for follow-up homework assignments
Answer Books available for teachers