English Language Skills - Spelling series
English Language Skills – Spelling, aims to develop children’s ability to use the English language clearly, concisely and effectively.
This series provides the foundation for proficiency in spelling and vocabulary. The series takes a systematic approach to the introduction and consolidation of key skills.
About this Series
- Provides a clear explanation of each teaching objective
- Key structural features of the series, across the books, include:
- Clearly identified teaching objectives
- Clearly identified teaching focus
- Interesting and absorbing activities differentiated at foundation, intermediate and challenging levels of difficulty
- Provides whole class, group or individual work
- Contains work for follow-up homework assignments
- Answer Books available for teachers