Bright Sparks series
Bright Sparks is a series consisting of 7 student books from K.G. to Class 6. It has been designed with a generous emphasis on problem solving.
Bright Sparks is based on current research in mathematics education and has been designed to show students that mathematics is enjoyable and worthwhile, even as it enables them to develop life-long skills. The series introduces students to basic numeracy skills within a progressive structure whereby the number and difficulty of exercises increasing at each level to systematically develop higher skills.
About this Series
- This activity-based book introduces basic numeracy skills with the number and difficulty of exercises increasing at each level
- Problem solving activities are many and then draw upon realistic solutions familiar to the children
- Bright Sparks helps students learn to reason – teaching them to analyse, apply different strategies and try multiple approaches to finding solutions
- The sequential model used throughout the Bright Sparks series provides reinforcement of prior knowledge followed by the introduction of new concepts
- Explanations and examples introduce each new concept, a feature proving invaluable to teachers, students and parents alike
- Structure based on Skill Building, Practice and Exercise followed up by Assessments to ensure effective absorption of concepts
- It includes tools like ‘Hint’, ‘Remember’ and ‘Challenge’, to help teachers differentiate and reach all students
- Answer Books available for teachers