Focus on Science series
Focus on Science is a complete programme for teaching science to students from Class1 to 5.
This series covers the content of the latest UK National Curriculum for Science. It is fully planned and easy to use, requiring minimal extra preparation by the teacher.
About this Series
- The overall aim of Focus on Science is that students should:
- Come to understand, appreciate and respect the scientific approach to understanding the world
- To recognise how science affects their lives
- Realise that scientific knowledge is built on reliable and agreed evidence
- Be enthusiastic to engage with scientific ideas for themselves
- Teacher’s Support Books to aid teachers
- Skills Booksare also available to reinforce students science concepts