Modern Primary History series
A series of 5 books offering an invigorating approach to national and international history.
Each book enhances the pupils' historical knowledge, skills and understanding.
History is the study of past events relating to the discovery, collection, organization, and presentation of information about these events. While the term includes cosmic, geologic, and organic history, it is often implied to mean human history. It may chronologically record significant events affecting a nation or institution – often including an explanation of their causes – or follow the story of an individual. Without knowing our own history, we would not know who we are today!
About this Series
- Text written in a clear and uncomplicated style with carefully graded language appropriate to the pupils' age
- Important features of the series:
- Is based on a well-structured learning scheme
- Provides a coherent and progressive approach to history
- Includes stimulating illustrations and photographs
- Contains enquiry based units enabling classroom discussions
- Skills Books contain activities providing written and practical work relating to the units in the pupil books
Comprehensive Teacher Support Books available including detailed teaching plans for each lesson