Modern Primary Geography series
A comprehensive series of 5 books aimed at providing primary pupils with a modern approach to the geography of Pakistan.
Interesting and informative units structured to help pupils understand Pakistan and the wider world around them.
Modern geography is an all-encompassing discipline that is often described as “the world discipline.” It is the study of human development (human geography), the natural environment (physical geography) and how the two have and continue to both interact and impact each other (environmental geography).
About this Series
- Text written in a clear and uncomplicated style
- Important features of the series comprise of:
- Maps and diagrams which increase pupil’s understanding
- Motivating tasks that enable pupils to think and analyze independently
- A wealth of fascinating photographs and colourful pictures to consolidate the text
- Skills Books contain activities providing written and practical work relating to the units in the pupil books
- Comprehensive Teacher Support Books available