Language is a 3 book English language course focused on providing a balanced, ‘forward to fundamentals’ approach to learning English.
Language is a textbook produced to get students to ‘do things’ with language – reading, writing, speaking, thinking, analysing, observing and creating. It emphasizes developing the students’ communication skills with the written and spoken word. The objective of the series is to present the relevant study of English grammar and traditional language skills while at the same time capturing student interest through literary extracts and creative exercises.
About this Series
- Balanced ‘forward to fundamentals’ approach to learning English and developing the quality of communication skills
- Focus on traditional language skills with a format based on best practices
- Language work derived from the passage being used in that unit
- All passages are contemporary and range in scope from suspense to humor to information; selected to retain student’s interest
- Units focus on traditional skill areas such as comprehension, vocabulary extension, punctuation, spelling, creative writing and speech work
- Each textbook contains exercises to practice these skill areas
- Contains a reference dictionary at the back of the textbook
- Answer Books available for teachers