Secondary English series
Secondary English is a comprehensive, integrated language and literature series for secondary students.
Secondary English provides solid coverage of the areas important in any English course. The language work includes usage, vocabulary, comprehension, punctuation and practical language concepts making this text a comprehensive resource to support English courses.
About this Series
- A solid coverage of important areas within any English course
- Well-structured series divided into units further divided into 7 strands
- Comprehension passages accompanied by questions to probe student’s understanding, response and sensitivities
- Language provides opportunities for students to work with words in as many interesting and varied ways as possible
- Punctuation aimed at providing the opportunity to master punctuation through practice
- Creative Writing is a practical writing course utilizing analysis of models of writing to teach students ways in which skillful writing is achieved
- Poetry strand includes interesting, high quality poems
- Spelling is a practical spelling, vocabulary and word skills strand
- Try to Think promotes clear thinking and develops the students confidence in their ability to reason effectively
- A broad range of questions, exercises and activities to enhance learning
- Short dictionary is provided in back of the textbook
- Answer Books available for teachers