Secondary Maths series
Secondary Maths series covers every core skill required in each year of secondary school.
Mathematics skills are dependent on solid building blocks; Secondary Maths provides these building blocks in the secondary years.
About this Series
- Complete coverage of objectives in all key areas:
- Number and Algebra; Shape, Space and Measure; Handling Data; Solving Problems
- Double-page lesson spreads following the framework lesson structure – Goals, Starter, Development and Consolidation, Plenary
- Differentiated ‘Exercise Banks’ to secure the goals of each lesson using essential exercises, challenging exercises, problem-solving exercises
- Comprehensive glossary of key terms
- Experienced authors
- Sue Jennings is a Head of Initial Teacher Training and Course Director for Secondary PGCE Mathematics at the University of Exeter. She assisted in writing the KS3 Strategy: National Framework for Teaching Mathematics
- Richard Dunne is a Freelance Numeracy Consultant and former lecturer at the University of Exeter
- Supported by Teachers Resource Book including Lesson Plans and Answers