KS3 Science series
Exciting Science for secondary levels!
Collins KS3 Science is packed with stimulating Science to engage and involve the whole class. The course is a perfect match to the new Programme of Study and new Framework for Science.
About this Series
- The Pupil Books and the supporting Teacher Packs have been written with three objectives in mind:
- To support effective learning and help students to progress through levels of attainment
- To encourage students to take a real interest in Science and to enjoy their lessons
- To assist teachers with the planning and delivery of lessons.
- With this in mind, the series has number of features designed to support key aspects of high quality learning in Science
- Clearly leveled lessons and questions to aid progression and provide full differentiation
- Inspiring Topic Openers to test prior knowledge and help with Assessment for Learning
- How Science Works embedded and signaled in every lesson to put Science in a familiar context
- Thought provoking Mid-Topic Assessments to further monitor progress and put Science into a real world context – with Level Boosters to show how to progress even further
- End of topic Practice Questions to test what has been learnt
- Skills Books available
- Teacher Files available to provide support to the teacher