Geography Matters series
Geography Matters is a lower secondary series which encourages the development of a pupils’ interest in their own geography and environments in Pakistan and other countries.
This series increases the pupils understanding of the broad scope of Geography and the relevance and importance of geographical studies to their own lives and the lives of people everywhere.
About this Series
- The series is based on up-to-date information as a solid base for learning
- Complete set of resources to illustrate and supplement the text
- The aims of the series are
- To provide pupils with a framework of geographical knowledge of Pakistan and the rest of the world
- To develop pupils’ ability to study the factors that affect people and places on local, regional and world scales
- To develop pupils’ ability to interpret information in maps, diagrams, statistics and photographs
- The series contains numerous, purposeful tasks which develop pupils’ understanding of the text and lead to a sense of achievement
- Recommended Atlas available
- Student Skills Books available
- Teachers SupportBooks available