Social Studies for Today series
Social Studies for Today provides lower secondary pupils with a modern, real-world approach to Geography, History and Civics.
With an attractive and interesting format, the series helps teachers develop their pupils’ thinking skills.
- Geography – a structured introduction to geographical topics and issues relevant to the economy and environment of Pakistan and other countries.
- History – an accurate and unbiased study of the history of the subcontinent and other parts of the world from early times up to the present.
- Citizenship – including topics on citizens' rights and responsibilities in Pakistan and the wider world
About this Series
- Correlated with the Social Studies National Curriculum for classes VI-VIII
- User friendly format
- Wealth of fascinating colour pictures to consolidate the text
- Maps and charts to provide useful information and incrase understanding
- Interesting ‘fact boxes’ and features
- Challenging questions and exercises
- Skills Books also available
- Teachers are provided detailed lesson plans and other support in the Teacher Support Books