History Matters series
History Matters is a new series comprising of three books for Lower Secondary schools. It is based on Pakistan National Curriculum.
This series has a modern, enquiry-based approach which delivers concepts within an easy to understand structure. It has a clear framework that looks at the past from world, continental and national perspectives.
The series aims to:
- stimulate pupils’ interest and enjoyment in history
- enhance learning and develop skills to analyse and interpret historical events.
Each book comprises:
- succinct and relevant factual content
- specific source references
- coloured illustrations and maps
- comprehensive and systematic assessment opportunities.
Accompanying the Pupil Books are a set of:
- Skills Books – providing further learning opportunities
- Teacher Resource Books, which include:
- Daily lesson plans
- Guidance on skills and assessment.