History in Focus series
History in Focus brings history to life. Pakistan is situated in a region that, being at the crossroads of many civilizations, has had a fantastic history. This book brings this rich history into focus.
Aimed at lower secondary pupils and packed with facts and illustrations, History in Focus covers the history of the region of Pakistan from early times up to the 20th century.
History is the study of past events relating to the discovery, collection, organization, and presentation of information about these events. While the term includes cosmic, geologic, and organic history, it is often implied to mean human history. It may chronologically record significant events affecting a nation or institution – often including an explanation of their causes – or follow the story of an individual. Without knowing our own history, we would not know who we are today!
About this Series
- Friendly and easy to use textbook
- Vivid and fascinating photographs and illustrations
- Interesting fact boxes and features for special focus topics
- Colourful maps provide useful information
- Challenging questions and exercises
- Student Skills Books available
- Teacher Support Books provide detailed lesson plans