History Today series
History Today brings history to life for lower secondary pupils.
History Today provides a firm foundation for the Cambridge O Level Pakistan Studies syllabus. This material is recommended by Cambridge International Examinations in the resource list for Cambridge O Level Pakistan Studies 2059/01
History is the study of past events relating to the discovery, collection, organization, and presentation of information about these events. While the term includes cosmic, geologic, and organic history, it is often implied to mean human history. It may chronologically record significant events affecting a nation or institution – often including an explanation of their causes – or follow the story of an individual. Without knowing our own history, we would not know who we are today!
About this Series
- The Pupil Books and Skills Books in this series are recommended by Cambridge International Examinations in the resource list for this syllabus
- Places the history of Pakistan within the context of the wider world which gives pupils a clear understanding of the rich history of this region
- Provides clear continuity and progression throughout the series to provide a firm basis for Cambridge O Level Pakistan Studies syllabus
- Informs when, why and how things happened in the past
- Interesting fact boxes and features for special focus topics
- Colourful maps provide useful information
- Challenging questions and exercises
- Student Skills Books This material is recommended by Cambridge International Examinations in the resource list for Cambridge O Level Pakistan Studies 2059/01
- Teacher Support Books available
- Teacher Support Books – This material has not been through the Cambridge review process.
- Student Skills Books