Collins School Atlas for Pakistan series
A completely up-to-date atlas, the Collins School Atlas for Pakistan is recommended by Cambridge International Examinations in the resource list for Cambridge O Level Pakistan Studies 2059/2.
The maps in atlases show items like geographic features, the topography of an area’s landscape, political boundaries as well as the climatic, social, religious and economic statistics of an area. They are a source of knowledge for a broad range of subject areas – an overview of the world in which we live.
- Designed to include key curriculum themes on a global scale
- World thematic mapping includes topics such as climate, natural hazards, population and communications
- The easy-to-use reference atlas format is tailored for classroom use, teaching key curriculum requirements
- Utilizes features such as:
- Location boxes highlighting the position of the map in a global context
- Key facts and figures highlighted to attract attention
- Explanations in the key make sure the correct feature can be identified
- Regional and county maps show extra features
- Photographs bring the maps to life
- Downloadable Atlas worksheets