Language Tree series
Language Tree is a comprehensive 10 level series from K.G. to Class 8 focused on providing age appropriate content at each stage of a child’s development. Furthermore the length of the series provides continuity and progression, of key importance to both learners and teachers.
The series integrates all aspects of language and provides ample variety to use in different situations independently.
About this Series
- Follows an integrated approach from K.G. to Class 8
- Thorough practice of each language point
- Practice of listening, speaking, reading, writing, thinking and viewing skills
- Plenty of reading practice and comprehension skills with many different types of texts
- Explicit teaching of process writing
- Variety of integrated exercises with clear instructions for regular assessment
- Workbooks (with 2 workbooks at K.G. level) available containing exercises which practice specific skills as well as provide opportunities to interpret charts, edit text and extract information
Teacher Resource Books available to maximize impact of the series in the classroom; provide unit-by-unit suggestions for homework, extension work, assessment and answers to the exercises